Moshe Aviv Tower
The 69-story Moshe Aviv Tower in Ramat Gan soars to a height of 235 meters and is one of the tallest concrete buildings in the world.
The tower is one of Israel’s highest groundbreaking architectural creations. Its futuristic and prestigious appearance was achieved using reflective glass, granite and aluminum.
The Residential Floors
On the 55-65th floors, there are 98 apartments of different sizes. On the top floors, there are luxurious penthouse apartments with huge terraces and a spectacular panoramic view.
The tower has been planned with a New York state-of-mind, whereby all the apartment’s elements inside and out, create an atmosphere of harmony and quality of life for its occupants. The apartments have a separate beautiful lobby.
- A sports, fitness and health club, featuring a state-of-the-art fitness room, luxurious spa, treatment room and semi-Olympic swimming pool.
- A beautiful synagogue.
- Restaurants and cafés, shops and bank on the ground floor.
- Helipad on the roof of the tower.
- 10-story parking structure.
- 24 different elevators
- A professional company manages and maintains the building according to the highest standard.
Moshe Aviv Tower | Ramat Gan