Milestones in Company Business Operations
- 1963 – Company founded by the late Moshe Aviv.
- 1993 – Acquired control of Ocif.
- 1995 – Entered the performing real estate market in England.
- 1998 – Acquired the control core of Ogen Yielding Real Estate.
- 1999 – Sold half of the holdings in Ogen Yielding Real Estate Ltd. to Alonei Hetz.
- 2000-2 – Disposed of assets in England.
- 2002 – Entered field of infrastructure.
- 2003 – Started enterprise and established real estate in Eastern Europe (Bulgaria, Romania).
- 2006 – Sold the Mall of Sofia.
- 2007 – Purchased an additional 44% and completed ownership of 88% of Ogen Yielding Real Estate Ltd.
- 2007 – Sold Ocif to Mr. Arcadi Gaydamak.
- 2007 – Started enterprise and establishing real estate in Serbia.
- 2009 – Purchased, together with partners, Yuli Capital Markets Ltd., a publicly-traded company and started activity in the USA.
- 2010 – Purchased two shopping centers in the United States through Aviv Arlon.
- 2014 – Completed marketing the Rothschild 22 tower.
- 2014 – Entered into the field of yield-bearing residential real estate – apartments for rent in Ramat HaSharon.